Where does AI Play a Role in Your Client Delivery, Business Model & Positioning?
»»» AI In Client Delivery:
• Onboarding Experience (Automation, AI, Human)
• Identifying & Executing Quick Wins (Human)
• Client Trust Building (Human)
• Client Strategy Buy-in (Human)
• Client Results (Automation, AI, Human)
» During the onboarding experience, AI can help your agency gather valuable information about clients and create more accurate personas to guide their marketing strategies.
AI-powered tools can analyze large volumes of data to identify trends, preferences, and behaviors that can help you create more effective campaigns. AI can also automate reporting, allowing you to provide clients with real-time data and insights that can help them make decisions
While AI can provide many benefits, it’s important to remember that humans are still needed to identify quick wins for clients and build trust and buy-in.
Your team can provide valuable insights that AI may miss, such as identifying a small tweak in a campaign that could lead to significant results. Your team can also build relationships with clients and provide personalized services that AI cannot.
»»» AI In Your Business Model
You have 4 key valuables you control in your agency’s business model & profit:
1. Your average revenue per client (controlled by your pricing, influenced by your positioning )
2. Total number of clients (controlled by your marketing and sales Revenue Engine)
3. Your labor efficiency (controlled by your ability to hire, operations, team structure design, and training)
4. Your overhead costs (controlled again by your operation efficiency)
» Where to Leverage AI
AI will affect your client delivery and your operational efficiency: allowing your team to output more work and focus on higher-quality actions without dramatically increasing your overhead costs.
Because of this, you have options. For example, you can:
1. Pay more to acquire a client, allowing you to out-market the competition and increase your total client roster.
2. Adjust your pricing to fit your new profit margins and reinforce your positioning by leading with a unique pricing model
3. Cater to solve more strategic and higher-value client problems allowing you to charge more for the solution
»»» Where Does AI Play a Role In Your Positioning?
Agencies that sell services will be commoditized by tools that can do the same thing at a fraction of the cost and without the need for sleep or performance pay.
» Compete on the Invisible
Instead of yelling louder than your competition or jumping higher for your clients, compete on these invisible factors that your competitors can’t copy:
1. Sell to your client’s inner desires by understanding their inner dialogue (understanding their worldview and decision-making behaviors). AI can help you in your research and understanding of how your market thinks.
2. Dive deep into the transformation you provide to clients and sell that, not services. Leverage AI in your service delivery and highlight the unique benefits clients will have by working with you.
3. Leverage your new positioning and business model innovation to compete on the hidden economics and psychology your competitors can’t easily mimic and that tools can’t do without the human and emotional connection.
REMEMBER: The Future Of Business Is Still Human
If you want a detailed game plan to compete on the invisible:
• Business model economics
• Your ideal client’s inner dialogue
• Unlocking client lifetime value
Here’s a resource I put together to get you started: